What the Brescia University has to offer ?
Post Graduation Work Permit, Co-Op/Internship Participation, Work While Studying, Conditional Offer Letter, Accommodations Available
Brescia University College is the university college of choice for women motivated by academic excellence, opportunity for service, and leadership. As Canada’s only women’s university, Brescia offers an exceptional learning environment where women are accepted and valued. Graduates are women leaders who contribute actively and positively to society. Brescia is affiliated with Western University, the third-largest university in Ontario. Students will benefit from the small, supportive atmosphere of Brescia while enjoying the resources that Western University has to offer. Focused on academic excellence, Brescia creates an actively engaged student experience, educating women to think critically, and to participate actively in society. A Catholic university college in the Ursuline tradition, studies prepare graduates to lead with wisdom, justice, and compassion in a changing world.
Why Brescia University College?
At Brescia, students will have endless opportunities to enhance their leadership skills and experience exceptional education that is tailored to them and the way they learn best. Students will have the opportunity to learn from compassionate professors who will mentor and empower them. Being a women’s only university, Brescia uses effective and innovative approaches to education that encourages and supports learning. This approach enables students to develop their voices, confidence, and leadership skills. International students make up 11% of the student body at Brescia. Students will get the opportunity to live in London, Ontario which is known as the “Forest City.” It’s Canada’s 11th largest city and is less than 2-hours away from Canada’s largest city, Toronto. 89% of students who graduate from Brescia are working within six months.
30+ Academic Programs to Choose From at Brescia University College Available on
● Bachelor of Science – Human Ecology – Nutrition and Families
● Bachelor of Management and Organisational Studies – Food Management
● Bachelor of Arts – Community Development
● Bachelor of Arts – Health Sciences
● Bachelor of Arts – Kinesiology
● Bachelor of Management and Organisational Studies – Consumer Behaviour
● Bachelor of Arts – Philosophy
● Bachelor of Arts – Political Science
● Post-Grad Diploma in Management and Organisational Studies
● Master of Engineering – Food Processing
Top Undergraduate Programs
1. Bachelor of Science Food and Nutrition
2. Bachelor of Arts Health Sciences
3. Bachelor of Science Human Ecology
4. Bachelor of Arts Psychology
5. Bachelor of Management and Organisational Studies Accounting
Language Proficiency Requirements
IELTS: Minimum 6.5 Overall
Reading: 6.0 Minimum
Writing: 6.0 Minimum
Listening: 6.0 Minimum
Speaking: 6.0 Minimum
**The above scores are for direct entry
Scholarship Value: $11,400 This exclusive scholarship is available for international student who are applying for the Management and Organisational Studies Post-Graduate Diploma.
Office Address – Ward No 21, Mata Rani Mohalla, 13/00559, Kesari Market, Near Gurudwara, Kalghidar Sahib, Khanna (Punjab) 141401
Office Landline Number – 0162-8356140
Mobile Number – +91 8146594307
What’s App Number – +91 8146594307
How to get the most out of the Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd