Blogs By month
Why Brock University?
Students studying at Brock University have the opportunity to explore and enjoy wine country, arts, sports, recreational trails, festivals, and more. Brock is located only an hour from Toronto and just across the border from Buffalo, USA. Brock prepares students for their career offering 20+ undergraduate co-op programs to provide students with hands-on experience during their studies. Brock leads to students to success with over 90% of their undergraduate students are employed within six months of graduation. Brock is diverse and globally-minded with an international student community of 90+ countries represented on campus.
*Information listed is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd.
At a Glance
Post Graduation Work Permit, Co-Op/Internship Participation, Work While Studying, Conditional Offer Letter, Accommodations Available
Brock University is located in the heart of the Niagara Peninsula, home to natural beauty, amazing history, and world-famous attractions. Students are encouraged to engage both sides of their brain as they explore their passions both in and out of the classroom. Brock offers an amazing student experience with numerous opportunities to get involved on campus and in their community. Brock is in the top 5 Ontario universities for the prestigious 3M Teaching Excellence Awards, and home to leading researchers, scholars, and Canada Research Chairs who are engaged and accessible to their students. Brock aims to provide students with the very best programs, modern facilities, and student-centred spaces. They provide students with an outstanding education as well as the experience they need to succeed after graduation. With one of the largest co-op programs in Canada and a range of experiential and creative learning opportunities, students graduate prepared to be a leader in their community and in their career.
160+ Academic Programs to Choose From at Brock University
● Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) (Co-Op)
● Bachelor of Science – Biotechnology (Honours) (Co-Op)
● Bachelor of Science – Computer Science (Honours) (Co-Op)
● Bachelor of Science – Neuroscience (Honours) (Co-Op)
● Bachelor of Arts – Community Health
● Bachelor of Arts – Film Studies (Honours)
● Bachelor of Arts – Media and Communication Studies (Honours)
● Bachelor of Arts – Psychology (Honours) (Co-op)
● Bachelor of Arts – Tourism and Environment (Honours) (Optional Co-op)
● Master of Business Administration – Full-time (Optional Co-Op)
● Master of Arts – Applied Linguistics – Bridged Entry
● Graduate Certificate – Administrative Studies
● Master of Science – Materials Physics – International Student Pathway
Language Proficiency Requirements Brock Scholars Award
Undergraduate & Post-Graduate
Minimum 6.5 overall with no individual band under 5.5.
*The scores above are for majority of programs. Some may require higher scores.
Brock Scholars Award
This award is automatically open to every incoming international student. To qualify, students must be entering their first undergraduate program with no previous post-secondary experience. The value of the award ranges from $4,000 – $1,000 a year. The value depends on admission grade averages. For more details please visit Brock’s Awards page.
*Disclaimer: Tuition fees, living costs, scholarships, and language requirements are subject to change and may vary by program.