Australia Carer Visas
Carer Visa allows Australian citizens or permanent residents with disabilities to sponsor their relatives to stay with them in Australia permanently to take care of them. Waiting time for this visa option is long due to the low availability of places.
- The applicant must have a relative as an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible NZ citizen. Here is a list of relatives eligible for Carer Visa:
- Brothers and Sisters
- Nieces and Nephews
- Aunts and Uncles
- Grandchildren or Grandparents
The above includes half, step-relatives, and adopted relatives. The partner of the above options is also eligible for sponsorship.
- The sponsor must be 18+ years in age and must be settled in Australia (Living in Australia for at least last 2 years).
- The visa applicants must take care of the one who sponsored them. The care must be shown for the next 2 years. The applicant must demonstrate the condition of the disabled person with an impairment of at least 30/100 in order to show that the person needs daily care assistance. You must even show that no Australian relatives, health or community services can do the assist and care part.
- Support of assurance is required in all the cases.
Place Of Visa Application
You may be in or outside of Australia while applying for a Carer Visa.
Duration And Conditions
This visa option results in a permanent visa grant with travel facilities valid for 5 years from the grant date of the visa.
Contact us or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and book a consultation with us to check your eligibility for a Carer Visa.