What the Conestoga College has to offer ?
Post Graduation,Work Permit,Co-op/Internship,Participation,Work While,Studying,Conditional Offer Letter,Accommodations Available.
Conestoga College is one of Canada’s leading polytechnic institutes, consistently ranked among the very best colleges in the province of Ontario for graduate employment and student, graduate, and employer satisfaction. Conestoga College delivers a full range of career-focused education, training, and applied research programs to prepare students for success in the new knowledge economy and promote economic prosperity throughout our region, and Ontario. Conestoga delivers more than 200 career-focused programs with more degree offerings than any other college outside of the GTA. Conestoga also offers Ontario’s only college-based, accredited engineering degrees.Conestoga College programs utilise labs equipped with the latest technology, provide students with field and clinical experience, and offer co-op opportunities that engage students as they learn to connect research, theory, and practice.
Why Conestoga College?
Conestoga is Ontario’s fastest growing college, with enrolment growth of more than 42% over the last five years. They offer more than 120 full-time certificate, diploma, degree and postgraduate programs, many with co-op options. New educational facilities provide state-of-the art training in a variety of in-demand fields like nursing, trades, engineering, design, and business. International students are part of a community on campus, with more than 7,000 international students from 80 countries. Conestoga is consistently ranked among the very best of Ontario’s colleges for graduates. Employer satisfaction rating has exceeded 90% every year since the provincial Key Performance Indicators survey was created. Conestoga also offers more than 62 co-op programs in a broad range of disciplines and credentials from degrees to diplomas.
200+ Academic Programs to Choose From at Conestoga College Available on
● Bachelor of Applied Health Information Science (Honours) (Co-Op)
● Bachelor of Community and Criminal Justice (Honours) (Co-Op)
● Bachelor of Design (Honours) (Co-Op)
● College Diploma – Advertising and Marketing Communications
● College Diploma – Biotechnology Technician
● College Diploma – Fitness and Health Promotion
● College Diploma – Mechanical Technician – CNC
● College Diploma – Mechanical Technician – Tool and Die/Tool Maker (Co-Op)
● Graduate Certificate – Community and Social Service Management
● Graduate Certificate – Financial Planning Services
● Graduate Certificate – Information Technology Business Analysis – Operations
● Graduate Certificate – Applied Manufacturing Management – Machining
Top Undergraduate Programs:
1. Bachelor of Business Administration – Project Management
2. Bachelor of Interior Design
3. Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting
4. Bachelor of Business Administration – Supply Chain Management
5. College Diploma – Business
Language Proficiency Requirements Entrance Scholarships
IELTS: Minimum 6.0 Overall
Reading: 5.5 Minimum
Writing: 5.5 Minimum
Listening: 5.5 Minimum
Speaking: 5.5 Minimum
* Overall score of 6.5 with no score less than 6.0 for Degree and Graduate Certificate programs.
Entrance Excellence Scholarship $1,500 is awarded for each intake to students with the highest level of academic performance.
Office Address – Ward No 21, Mata Rani Mohalla, 13/00559, Kesari Market, Near Gurudwara, Kalghidar Sahib, Khanna (Punjab) 141401
Office Landline Number – 0162-8356140
Mobile Number – +91 8146594307
What’s App Number – +91 8146594307
Timing- Monday – Friday : 10am – 6pm
Saturday – 10am – 3pm
Sunday – Closed
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
How to get the most out of the Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd