Blogs By month
Why Fleming College?
Fleming has an international student community of more than 2,000 on campus. Students will engage in hands-on learning, working closely with faculty and staff. Student will gain career and life skills and many opportunities they can apply in the real-world. Fleming is ranked as one of Canada’s Top 50 Research Colleges. Student will become part of a close knit, typically Canadian community where people know you by name, and where life-long friendships are formed. Students will get to know their classmates, have more time on equipment, and be able to interact with their teachers. Students will leave with the knowledge, skills and values for career and personal success. 95.7% of employers were satisfied or very satisfied with graduates’ preparation for the workplace. Students will also have the experience and credentials to pursue more advanced studies.
What Fleming College Has to Offer
Post Graduation, Work Permit, Co Op/Internship Participation, Work While Studying, Conditional Offer Letter, Accommodations Available
*Information listed is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd.
Fleming College is located in the heart of the Kawarthas, with two campuses in the cities of Peterborough and Lindsay, Ontario. Fleming has approximately 6,800 full-time students. With 200 acres of park-like green space, campuses feature state-of-the-art learning and teaching facilities and six on-campus student residence buildings. Fleming College offers students top programs in business, community development, sustainability, trades, and technology. Fleming College offers a unique student experience, characterised by personalised attention, small class sizes, and a tight-knit community, with opportunities to connect one-on-one with faculty and classmates. Fleming College focuses on providing diploma and postgraduate level programs that are based on practice and hands-on learning. Many programs offer students practical work experiences, including internships, field placements, co-op, and applied projects.
95+ Academic Programs to Choose From at Fleming College
● College Diploma – Business
● College Diploma – Accounting
● College Diploma – Business – Human Resources
● College Diploma – Carpentry and Renovation Technician
● Advanced College Diploma – Child and Youth Care
● College Diploma – Computer Engineering Technician
● College Diploma – Culinary Management
● College Diploma – Early Childhood Education
● College Diploma – Electrical Engineering Technician
● Graduate Certificate – Global Business Management
● Graduate Certificate – Therapeutic Recreation
● Graduate Certificate – Wireless Information Networking
● Graduate Certificate – Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
Top Undergraduate Programs:
1. Diploma – Business
2. Advanced Diploma – Biotechnology
3. Diploma – Early Childhood Education
4. Diploma – Electrical Engineering Technician
5. Diploma – Computer Security and Investigations
Language Proficiency Requirements
IELTS: Minimum 6.0 Overall
Reading: 5.5 Minimum
Writing: 5.5 Minimum
Listening: 5.5 Minimum
Speaking: 5.5 Minimum
**Post-Graduate Certificates 6.5 overall with no band lower than 6.0
International Merit Scholarships
International students who have entered Semester 2 with the following grade point average (GPA) in their first semester are eligible for the following:
● A+ (90-100%): $1,000 for students in one-year
programs, $2,000 for students in two- or three-year programs
● A (85-89%): $500 for students in one-year programs, $1,000 for students in two- or three-year programs
*Disclaimer: Tuition fees, living costs, scholarships, and language requirements are subject to change and may vary by program.