Hongkong Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Applicants must be aged between 18 and 50
- Financial Requirement:?Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are capable of supporting and accommodating themselves and their dependents, if any, on their own without relying on public assistance during their stay in Hong Kong;
- Good Character: Applicants must meet normal immigration and security requirements. They should not have any criminal or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong with Hong Kong Immigration Visa or elsewhere;
- Language Proficiency: Applicants must be proficient in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) or English, Applicants with a score of average of 6.0 in IELTS are eligible to apply under QMAS.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a good education background, normally an applicant should have an undergraduate degree, earned from a recognized university/institution in first class. In special circumstances, good technical qualifications, right technical qualifications, proven professional abilities and experience, and achievements and achievements supported by documentary evidence may be considered.