Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd

australia visa for international students

Australia Visa For International Students

International students in Australia want to extend their stay in Australia after completing their education. There are many such visa options for them. Here is the list:

Student Visa Extension

If you wish to extend your education in Australia then you can apply for Student Visa Subclass 500 while staying in Australia.

Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485

This visa option is for the international students who are eligible for graduate work visas once they complete their education. They will be eligible for full-work rights in Australia under this visa for 18 months or more. Moreover, it makes the students easier to accumulate more points to find an employer sponsor when applying for the skilled migration or any opportunities.

General Skilled Migration

International students in Australia have many advantages under general skilled migration. They will be offered by points on completing their studies in Australia, particularly on completing higher qualifications or studying in a regional area of Australia.

Employer Sponsorship

If you have a job offer from an Australian Company then it might be possible for them to sponsor you further for either Permanent or Temporary Residency.

Partner Migration

If you have a partner or finance, or an Australian Spouse, then it might be possible for them to sponsor you for Australia PR. Your partner must be an Australian Permanent Resident, Citizen, or an eligible New Zealand Citizen.