Australia Investor Retirement Visa
Investor Retirement Visa is for older people with no dependents except their spouse who want to get retirement in Australia.
- Your age must be at least 55 with no dependents except your spouse (can be of an age less than 55).
- You must be sponsored by either the State or Territory government of Australia.
- You must invest in State or Territory government bonds:
- $500,000 if you want to live in Australia’s regional area; or
- $750,000 if you want to live in a non-regional area of Australia.
- You must meet health, special return, public interest, and character criteria.
- If you want to live in Australia’s regional area, you must have at least:
- $500,000 for transfer to Australia; and
- $50,000 net annual income from pension or investment rights.
- If you want to live in Australia’s non-regional area, you must have at least:
- $750,000 for transfer to Australia; and
- $65,000 net annual income from pension or investment rights.
You must hold the above assets for 2 years before the visa application except the assets related to pension, inheritance, or superannuation rights.
Place Of Visa Application
- You can either apply in or outside Australia provided you must be Australia as the substantive visa holder.
- You are allowed for a temporary stay in Australia for a period of 4 years.
- You are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week.
- You are not allowed for welfare or social security benefits while you live in Australia. Moreover, you need to take enough health insurance to cover your stay in Australia.
- You can apply for a further Investor Retirement Visa if you wish to stay for longer which will allow you to stay further for more than 4 years. You need to satisfy several financial and health criteria and lodge a further bond.
Contact us or mail us at email@example.com for more information and book a consultation with us to check your eligibility for an Investor Retirement Visa.