Blogs By month
Why Langara College Centre for Entertainment Arts?
At Langara College CEA, all instructors have a minimum of five years of experience in the industry. Students will have the opportunity to connect to the thriving entertainment industry in Vancouver. Students will interact and be hired with companies including Kabam, Blackbird Interactive, Digital Domain, Image Engine, Bardel, and many more. Langara College CEA campus is located in the heart of Vancouver’s creative district. They recently opened a brand new 38,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility giving students opportunities to meet and network with industry professionals.
*Information listed is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd.
At a Glance
Post Graduation Work Permit, Co-Op/Internship Participation, Work While Studying, Conditional Offer Letter, Accommodations Available
Langara College Centre for Entertainment Arts is located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. Langara Centre for Entertainment Arts (CEA) is a digital entertainment college that offers diplomas in advanced 3D animation, VFX, game design, and game technology as well as a Foundation in Entertainment Arts Certificate. The college features the software, tools, and equipment used by top industry professionals, which is essential to preparing students to enter the workforce. At Langara CEA, students learn by doing. The college’s outstanding curriculum that is designed to set students up for success. All students will graduate with the skills they need to immediately enter the job market, with international students eligible to apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP).
5 Academic Programs to Choose From at Langara College Centre for Entertainment Arts
Advanced Diploma Programs
Advanced Diploma Programs
● Advanced College Diploma – 3D Animation
● Advanced College Diploma – Visual Effects
● Advanced College Diploma – Game Design
● Advanced College Diploma – Game Technology
● College Certificate – Foundation in Entertainment Arts
Entrance and Language Proficiency Requirements
Minimum 6.5 overall*
● Applicants must have completed BC Grade 12 (or equivalent) or must be at least 19 years old at the time of program start.
● An intermediate to advanced level foundation in traditional art and/or game design or strong proficiency in computer graphics or computer programming.
● A portfolio of 15-20 of their best pieces of work (e.g. sketches, renderings, design variations, etc.) in either digital or hard copy format.
*Disclaimer: Tuition fees, living costs, scholarships, and language requirements are subject to change and may vary by program.