Blogs By month
MITT provides innovative pathways to quality high school, post-secondary education, and apprenticeship training in partnership with industry and the communities they serve. MITT’s vision is to revolutionise technical career education by changing how education and work intersect. MITT is a student-centred institution that encourages the personal and professional growth of individuals and their pathways to employment in a student-centred environment. They provide academic excellence, innovation, striving for excellence, high standards in technical education, encouraging innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship.
What MITT University Has to Offer
Post Graduation, Work Permit, Co Op/Internship Participation, Work While Studying, Conditional Offer Letter, Accommodations Available
*Information listed is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd.
Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology (MITT) is here to help students launch their first career, their next career, or explore a lifetime passion in more depth. Whether students are Canadian, or an international student looking to study in Canada, MITT can equip students with the skills in sought after fields that employers want. MITT’s flexible and modern approach, combined with their growing number of programs designed in consultation with the industry, give students the edge they need to succeed. Whatever their reason for wanting to study, MITT is here to help students achieve lifelong career success. MITT has strong ties with various industries in Manitoba, including more than 300 practicum and internship partners. Their labs and classrooms simulate the workplace to immerse students in real-world learning experiences— whether its using state-of-the-art server technology or working with public clients. MITT’s instructors are industry veterans with strong connections to employers.
27 Academic Programs to Choose From at Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology Available on
Undergraduate Diploma Programs
● College Diploma – Cyber Defence and Cloud Administration
● College Diploma – Hospitality Management
● College Diploma – Pharmacy Technician
● College Diploma – Early Childhood Education
● College Diploma – Software Developer
Undergraduate Certificate Programs
● College Certificate – Auto Mechanics(Co-Op)
● College Certificate – Culinary Arts and Design
● College Certificate – Electrical Applications
● College Certificate – Rehabilitation Assistant
● College Certificate – Graphic and Print Technician
● College Certificate – Hotel and Hospitality Services
● College Certificate – Industrial Mechanic/Millwright
● College Certificate – Industrial Welding
● College Certificate – Network and Computer Technology
● College Certificate – Business Administrative Assistant
● Post-Graduate Diploma – Applied Leadership
● Post-Graduate Diploma – Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
● Post-Graduate Diploma – Human Resources Learning and Development
● Post-Graduate Diploma – International Business
● Post-Graduate Certificate – Business Management
Language Proficiency Requirements
IELTS: Minimum 6.0 Overall
Reading: 5.5 Minimum
Writing: 5.5 Minimum
Listening: 5.5 Minimum
Speaking: 5.5 Minimum
MITT International Student Mid-Term Scholarships are awarded to the top international post-secondary students based on mid-term grades, attendance, and work skills. Students are nominated by their instructors.
*Disclaimer: Tuition fees, living costs, scholarships, and language requirements are subject to change and may vary by program.