Blogs By month
Why Niagara College?
Niagara College offers students specialised campuses where engagement is key and safety is always a priority. They take great pride in offering students a quality education in a friendly, secure, and vibrant community. Students will have the choice of 100+ certificate, diploma, apprenticeship, and bachelor’s degree programs, as well as, 600+ credit, vocational, and general interest courses to choose from. The Niagara College international community has 4,700 students, from 95 countries. Niagara provides industry leading co-op work placing students with some of the most recognised international corporations in Canada. Through these co-ops, students will be able to put into practice what they’ve learned in class. With an 87.8% graduate employment rate, Niagara College focuses on their students academic success and their future career.
*Information listed is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd.
What University of Niagara College
Post Graduation, Work Permit, Co Op/Internship Participation, Work While Studying, Conditional Offer Letter, Accommodations Available
Niagara College is located near one of the world’s natural wonders, Niagara Falls. Niagara has grown to become a leader in applied education and training, consistently ranking among Ontario’s top colleges for student satisfaction. Niagara College offers more than 130 innovative programs across two state-of-the-art campuses in Well and and Niagara-on-the-Lake. With programs led by top industry educators with close links to the local industry, Niagara College offers a one-of-a-kind learning experience that prepares students for career success. Niagara College is home to more than 12,000 full-time students, offering industry leading programs across 11 schools of study. Programs are offered at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, allowing students to earn an undergraduate certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, bachelor’s degree, and graduate certificate. Most programs include hands-on learning experiences, such as co-op work experiences, applied research projects, and industry simulations.
100+ Academic Programs to Choose From at Niagara College
Diploma & Advanced Diploma Programs
● College Diploma – Business – Sales and Marketing
● College Diploma – Environmental Technician – Field and Laboratory
● College Diploma – Landscape Technician (Co-Op)
● College Diploma – Computer Engineering Technician
● College Diploma – Welding Technician
● Advanced College Diploma – Culinary Innovation and Food Technology (Co-Op)
● Advanced College Diploma – Business Administration – International Business
● Advanced College Diploma – Game Development
● Advanced College Diploma – Electrical Engineering Technology (Co-Op)
● Advanced College Diploma – Graphic Design
Bachelor Degree Programs
● Bachelor of Business Administration – Human Resources (Co-Op)
● Bachelor of Business Administration – Hospitality (Co-Op)
● Bachelor of Business Administration – International Commerce and Global Development (Co-Op)
● Graduate Certificate – Hospitality and Tourism Management
● Graduate Certificate – Environmental Management and Assessment
● Graduate Certificate – Wine Business Management
● Graduate Certificate – Autism and Behavioural Science
● Graduate Certificate – Public Relations
Language Proficiency Requirements Entrance Scholarships
Undergraduate & Diploma IELTS Scores
Minimum 6.0 overall with no individual band under 5.5.
Degree & Graduate IELTS Scores
Minimum 6.5 overall with no individual band under 5.5.
International Entrance Scholarships
Niagara College offers entrance scholarships for international students. These $2,000 scholarships are available to students entering their first term. Requirements by country can be found here.
*Disclaimer: Tuition fees, living costs, scholarships, and language requirements are subject to change and may vary by program.