Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa Subclass 476
The Skilled Recognized Graduate subclass 476 visa is a work visa for those engineering graduates who recently passed-out and it is valid for 18 months. This is the right way to extend your stay in Australia who wants to improve their chances of becoming eligible for a permanent residency or provisional skilled visa.
Visa Eligibility Criteria
The main criteria are as follows
• Age: The main visa applicant must be under age of 31 at the date of lodgment.
• English: You must provide evidence of your English language ability at date of lodgment by
showing one of the following:
• English: The main visa applicant should show their English language ability at time of
lodgment. Note that evidence of threshold English must be one of the following:
✓ IELTS (Academic or General Training): Overall average of 6 band and at least 5
band in each module; or
✓ Hold a passport from the USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, or Ireland; or
✓ Pearson (PTE Academic): Overall average of 50 with at least 36 in each band; or
✓ Occupational English Test (OET): B Pass in each band; or
✓ TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test): Total score of 64, with at least 14 in Writing and
Speaking and at least 4 in Listening and Reading; or
✓ Cambridge (CAE): 169 overall averages with at least 154 in each band.
• Qualifications: You must have completed a 2 years qualification prior to lodgment. The
qualification must be:
➢ At the bachelor level or higher
➢ In the engineering field
➢ Completed at an institution which offers courses accredited through the Washington
Accord, or an institution specified by Immigration.
• Points Test: The Skilled Recognized Graduate subclass 476 visa is not points-tested.
Do I Apply in Australia or Overseas?
Unless the main applicant is a New Zealand Citizen, all applicants must be outside Australia when the visa application is granted. You can be in Australia when the application is lodged, but must depart Australia for visa grant. As a result, no bridging visa is issued in general.
You can consider the following types of family members in your application:
• You can consider your spouses, defacto partners and same-sex partners
• You can consider your dependent children
Duration And Conditions
• Valid for 18 months from the date of first entry to Australia.
• You must maintain private health insurance whilst on a recognized graduate visa.
How can HFE assist you?
HFE Immigration Pvt Ltd has significant expertise in any skilled visa applications. If you would like HFE to assist you with your Skilled Recognized Graduate subclass 476 visa application, please book your appointment or CLICK HERE FOR FREE ASSESSMENT