What The Sault College Has To Offer ?
Post Graduation Work Permit, Co-Op/Internship Participation, Work While Studying, Conditional Offer Letter, Accommodations Available
Sault College is a fully-accredited Canadian public post-secondary institution granting Ontario college diplomas, certificates, and graduate certificates in over 50 full-time program areas. Sault College has been recognised as one of the top colleges in Ontario, ranked number 1 or 2 for overall student satisfaction in the past 6 years, ranked the number 1 college for quality of facilities four years in a row, and number 1 in the province for quality of learning experiences. Sault College offers small class sizes and a student-to-faculty ratio lower than the provincial average. Students are encouraged to learn in a supportive environment, with state-of-the-art labs to encourage student learning, including clinical simulation labs, an aesthetician and hairstyling centre, aviation flight simulators, heavy equipment shops, and more.
Why Sault College?
Sault College is providing a transformative life experience through empowering their students. They want them to think and learn in progressive, innovative ways, including those we have not yet imagined. International students make up a third of the population at Sault College, representing 17 different countries. Sault Ste. Marie was ranked in the top 10 friendliest cities in Canada. Sault Ste. Marie offers employment support services to international students, helping them find employment once their studies are complete. Job agencies work with Sault College to help support International Students. There are many employers and industries in Sault Ste. Marie, including forestry, manufacturing (steel and fabrication), lottery and gaming, renewable energy and aviation. Sault College, also offers Diploma to Degree programs, in partnership with Algoma University. Under this partnership, qualifying students in eligible programs can complete their diploma at Sault College and move to Algoma University to complete their degree in four years.
50+ Academic Programs to Choose From at Sault College
● College Diploma – Business – Accounting
● College Diploma – Early Childhood Education
● College Diploma – Social Service Worker
● College Diploma – Civil Engineering Technician (Co-Op)
● College Diploma – Fitness and Health Promotion
● College Diploma – Practical Nursing
● College Diploma – Game – Art
● College Diploma – Protection, Security, and Investigation
● College Diploma – Metal Fabrication Technician
● Graduate Certificate – Business Management
● Graduate Certificate – Geographic Information Systems – Applications Specialist
● Graduate Certificate – Robotics and Advanced Automation
● Graduate Certificate – Healthcare Administration
1. Practical Nursing
2. Health Care Admin (Postgraduate)
3. Early Childhood Ed
4. Robotics (Postgraduate)
5. Global Business Management (2yr Postgraduate)
Language Proficiency Requirements Scholarships
IELTS: Minimum 6.0 Overall
Reading: 5.5 Minimum
Writing: 5.5 Minimum
Listening: 5.5 Minimum
Speaking: 5.5 Minimum
International Student Citizenship Award A $500 scholarship for an international student who has exhibited consistently strong academic performance and has participated in activities that have made a contribution to other students.
Office Address – Ward No 21, Mata Rani Mohalla, 13/00559, Kesari Market, Near Gurudwara, Kalghidar Sahib, Khanna (Punjab) 141401
Office Landline Number – 0162-8356140
Mobile Number – +91 8146594307
What’s App Number – +91 8146594307