Blogs By month
Why Sheridan College?
Sheridan has a large international student population. They have 7,500 international students, representing 100 countries from around the world. International students have access to the International Center with a dedicated team of professionals that support students throughout their time at school. Services include career-oriented support and workshops, information on study, work and temporary resident visas, scholarship and bursary information, and peer support groups. Sheridan is in the top five research colleges in Canada, according to the annual ranking of Canada’s Top 50 Research College’s by Research Info-source Inc. Cooperative education work terms are 14 weeks of full-time employment. This gives students the opportunity to gain field experience while working in a program-related position, and earn money while completing their studies.
*Information listed is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd.
At a Glance
Post Graduation Work Permit, Work While Studying, Conditional Offer Letter, Accommodations Available
Sheridan College is one of Ontario’s leading post-secondary institutions, educating approximately 24,500 full-time and 18,500 continuing and part-time students every year across three campuses in Southwestern Ontario – Oakville, Brampton, and Mississauga. Sheridan is an award-winning institution, attracting students from across Canada and the world. Sheridan’s programs are designed to help students develop career-relevant skills, as well as problem solving and critical thinking tools that are relevant to today’s industries, and result in Sheridan grads receiving the highest employer satisfaction ratings. Sheridan’s 170,000+ alumni play a critical role in shaping the future of arts, business, community service, health, technology, and the skilled trades. Sheridan’s biggest campus is nestled in Brampton, one of the fastest-growing and most ethnically diverse communities in Canada, home to approximately 12,0[00 students. This bustling, innovative, and multicultural campus is home to our applied health, community services, engineering and technology programs.
120+ Academic Programs to Choose From at Sheridan College
● Advanced College Diploma – Business Administration – Marketing
● Advanced College Diploma – Chemical Engineering Technology (Optional Co-Op)
● Bachelor of Applied Health Science – Athletic Therapy
● College Diploma – Practical Nursing
● College Diploma – Chemical Laboratory Technician
● College Diploma – Community and Justice Services
● College Diploma – Computer Programmer
● Advanced College Diploma – Internet Communications Technology (Optional Co-Op)
● Graduate Certificate – Advanced Special Effects Makeup, Prosthetics and Props
● Graduate Certificate – Computer Animation
● Graduate Certificate – Digital Product Design
● Graduate Certificate – Game Development – Advanced Programming
2. Business Analysis and Process Management
3. Human Resource Management
4. Professional Accounting
Language Proficiency Requirements Entrance Scholarships
IELTS: Minimum 6.5 Overall
Reading: 6.0 Minimum
Writing: 6.0 Minimum
Listening: 6.0 Minimum
Speaking: 6.0 Minimum
* Overall score of 6.0 with no score less than 5.5 for Diploma and Certificate programs.
Bachelor Degree Entrance Scholarship $2,000 scholarship to eligible students who are entering Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree programs. This is used to recognise international students with a GPA 75% and higher.
*Disclaimer: Tuition fees, living costs, scholarships, and language requirements are subject to change and may vary by program.