Singapore an Overview
Singapore officially the Republic of Singapore, is a Southeast Asian State, off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. Singapore is one of the most advanced, cosmopolitan and modern city-states in the world, making it the world’s most popular Singapore Immigration and work destinations. It is also among the world’s most successful commercial and business centres with a stable economy.
- World’s fourth-leading Financial centre,
- World’s second-biggest casino gambling market,
- World’s third-largest oil refining centre,
- One of the five busiest ports in the world,
- World’s third-largest oil refining centre
- Personal and corporate taxation rates in the country are among the lowest in the world,
- Excellent incentives for businessmen and companies that establish their regional base,
- Passport holders of Singapore enjoy visa free travels to 155 countries across the world,
- One of the safest cities in the world,
- A gateway for ASEAN countries and a major regional hub for financial services,
- High Quality & Affordable Local Transport,
- One of the most organized educational systems in the world,
- Stable economic and financial policies.