Blogs By month
What University of Greenwich Has to Offer
Accommodations Available, Co-op or Internship, Post-Study Work Visa, Conditional Offer Letter
*Information listed is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd.
At a Glance
London, the capital city of the UK, has lots of history for you to explore. Make Greenwich University your new home – adventure awaits.
Know Your Community
- Silver Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Rating
- Students from 140 countries
- 90% of graduates begin work within six months
Know Your Campus
- 50+ clubs and societies
- 46 programs to explore
- 4,200 international students on campus
Campus Fun Facts
- 750 art galleries and museums
- The King’s Speech was filmed on campus
- 74-hectare Greenwich Park walking distance to campus
The University of Greenwich is a modern educational establishment, offering students programs that prepare them for entering the workforce. The University of Greenwich has three campuses, two in London and one in Kent, England. All three campuses offer students modern programs and state-of-the-art facilities, within historic buildings. The University of Greenwich offers more than 1,200 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including accounting and finance, chemistry, agriculture, computing, engineering, sociology, and more. Courses are built with employability in mind, preparing students with the skills required to meet the demands of the modern workplace.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Education, Health, and Human Sciences
- Engineering and Science
- Business School
Language Proficiency Requirements
IELTS Scores 6.0 overall, with 5.5 in each component
IELTS Scores 6.5 overall, with 5.5 in each component
Scholarships and Bursaries
International Student Scholarships
This scholarship is available to international students who hold an offer to study at the University of Greenwich. Successful applicants will be awarded a tuition-fee discount of between £500–£3,000 for their first year of study. To be eligible for the scholarship, students:
- Have been offered a place to begin at University of Greenwich
- Are paying fees at the international rate
- Are not receiving any alternative scholarships from the university or another source
*Disclaimer: Tuition fees, living costs, scholarships, and language requirements are subject to change and may vary by program.