Blogs By month
What University of West England Offers
Post-Graduation Work Permit, Accommodations Available, Conditional Offer Letter
Explore University of West England
In the city of Bristol, UK there is lots for you to explore in this maritime town. Make University of the West of England your new home, adventure awaits.
*Information listed is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by Hfe Immigration Pvt Ltd.
Know Your Community
- 3,080 international students
- #28/121 UK Institutions in Guardian League Table 2020
- Undergraduate & postgraduat
Know Your Campus
- 105 courses are professionally accredited
- 8,000+ industry placements completed in 2017-2018
- TEF Gold rating for teaching excellence
Campus Fun Facts
- Bristol is home to 45 religions, 187 countries of birth, and over 91 languages
- 90 min train ride to London
- Student union has over 180 sports clubs, societies, and networks
UWE Bristol is a University Alliance university with a common mission to make the difference to their cities and regions. They use their experience of providing high quality teaching and research with real world impact to shape higher education and research policy for the benefit of their students and business and civic partners. They innovate together, learn from each other and support every member to transform lives and deliver growth. With more than 600 courses offered, at undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and short course level, they offer a broad ra nge of subjects across the arts, creative industries, health, science, business, law, environment and technology disciplines. They are well known for the quality of their teaching, and for their student experience as a whole.
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts
- Social Studies
Language Proficiency Requirements
Undergraduate: Overall score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each component
Postgraduate: Overall score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component
*These scores are for the majority of courses but some may require a higher level.
Scholarships and Bursaries
International Business Scholarship
Bristol Business School is pleased to offer five scholarships for international students wishing to enrol on our BA(Hons) International Business programme for 2020 September entry.
• Study level
• Award values
One for 50% tuition fees for first year of study only
Four for £1,500 off tuition fees for first year of study only
• Number of awards available
Five for September 2020 start (one for 50% tuition fees; four for £1,500 off tuition fees)
• Nationalities accepted
All classed as overseas for fees purposes
You can apply if you
- are a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- meet all individual course requirements
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) on the BA(Hons) International Business undergraduate degree at UWE Bristol for 2019/20 entry
- are not currently registered on any other undergraduate course at UWE Bristol.
This award is for international overseas fee payers only. And if you are successfully awarded one of these scholarships, you will be notified by email.
*Disclaimer: Tuition fees, living costs, scholarships, and language requirements are subject to change and may vary by program.